Thread: Sussex Armoury Parts

Sussex Armoury Parts

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone happens to have parts for a Sussex Armoury trigger mechanism which they might be willing to part with? I have an SA air rifle, modified wooden stock (which makes it hard to identify) which someone has kindly removed half the trigger mechanism (various pins included) and so the gun cannot be cocked. I would like to restore it to working condition if possible. Please let me know!

Thank you

Hi Will,

I was on the hunt for parts when I refurbished my SA Woodstock earlier this year and found out that Julian Bond has a pretty good stock http://www.airarmsspares.com/air-arms-spares/ you want anything with AR before the number on the stock code (might be worth looking at the diagram on chambers)

If he's no help, I know Manchester Airguns has a 'tub of bits' that certainly has Jackal trigger parts in but think they are mainly Air Arms which are slightly different.

Hope this helps

Chris
    Falcon Raptor (FN12) Lighthunter - Walnut FX Cutlas - EB XVI - HW35 'Karbine' - BSA Airsporter MK4 - Webley Mk III - Relum Tornado - FWB Sport 127 Deluxe - Crosman 1322 custom - Sussex Armoury Jackal - BSA Superstar - Logun Eagle (All .22) and HW80 in .25

Can you post a picture of the stock.

Rob

Hi Chris and Rob.

I'm really sorry for my delay in replying. I've literally not had a chance to get on here since my post.

Chris, thank you very much I will get in touch with them and see if they can help.

Rob, I will try to find a picture of it to upload. It's a bit of an in interesting one due to some customisation by the previous owner.

Thank you both and once again I'm very sorry for the delay in replying.

Merry Christmas!

Will