Thread: FWB C10 valuation

FWB C10 valuation

Looking to raise funds to buy a 10m ssp pistol mainly for practice, so something has to go, i did use the Fwb for a couple of years but my lp300 has taken its place, so before I put it on the site for sale looking for a valuation, it's in good shooting condition but the cosmetics could do with a little TLC, no rust nothing bad just some age related paint scuffs and chips, 2 cylinders and bulk fill adaptor. Was thinking between £200-250 but confirmation required I'd rather sell it for a fair price than put it up for a unreasonable price and not sell.

Regards mal

The C10 is an excellent match pistol that came in two versions - high barrel and low barrel. http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=42

Even the "high barrel" version is mounted lower than the Model 2 that it replaced (or the C20 that in turn replaced the C10) but both shoot the same as far as I can see and are probably worth the same as well - although the very low barrel types are nice and "quirky".

I have seen some tatty C10 pistols sell for very little but mint and boxed ones have sold for considerably more than your suggested asking price range.

Assuming the pistol and cylinders have no leaks and it shoot's well I would say that your suggested price range is about right for the condition you describe and would start by asking the higher value (£250) and see what interest you get.

Some photos would help to be more accurate with pricing advice so we could see the actual condition of the pistol.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

c10

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    The C10 is an excellent match pistol that came in two versions - high barrel and low barrel. http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=42

Even the "high barrel" version is mounted lower than the Model 2 that it replaced (or the C20 that in turn replaced the C10) but both shoot the same as far as I can see and are probably worth the same as well - although the very low barrel types are nice and "quirky".

I have seen some tatty C10 pistols sell for very little but mint and boxed ones have sold for considerably more than your suggested asking price range.

Assuming the pistol and cylinders have no leaks and it shoot's well I would say that your suggested price range is about right for the condition you describe and would start by asking the higher value (£250) and see what interest you get.

Some photos would help to be more accurate with pricing advice so we could see the actual condition of the pistol.
    its the lower cylinder type, and if i can work out how to download and post photos i will get some on the thread

mal