[QUOTE=JustinThyme;6546813]
Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
I have two MPTs. My first one, (coincidentally built 3 days after my son was born in Nov 1993), is the MPT mk 2, where the bolt cocks the hammer as well. I got it FACed a number of years ago by John Bowkett and it's brilliant for my 35 acre squirrel wood. A fully dedicated squirrel gun running around 18ft lb. Close to a 177 (12ft lb)trajectory with a 22 pellet.

any chance of a couple of photos of the MK2 ?
Here you go, showing my pair of Titan MPTs, the Mk1 on the top and Mk2 on the bottom

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps0edb8efd.jpg

and close up of the action on my Mk2 showing the 'knob' behind the bolt that is to cock the action. This knob is at the end of the cocking 'bar'/'rod' ....

The bolt is pulled back, touches this and pulling the bolt further back, pulls this back as well, cocking the action. I tend to use it double action, ie cock the action first and then load the pellet using the bolt thereby defeating the whole purpose of the Mk2! This reduces the force needed to operate the bolt.

Accuracy of both is excellent. TBH, haven't used them much recently so I'm going to refrain from qualifying that

Hope this helps