Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milbro Diana Parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    I find with this replacement trigger that there is a very long pull before it releases so I've used a Biro spring also but it's on the rear as opposed to the front. Only explanation I have is that the springs could have become longer while it was apart and now need to squash back down a bit.
    The one I worked on had the original spring for the rear of the trigger, but it only serves to allow the trigger to return to normal position on mine. The front spring I added pushes up the trigger 'mechanism' into the right place to allow the action to cock.

The trigger pull seemed pretty good on mine, just as well really because there's no way of adjusting it . Has the addition of the spring on yours made the trigger pull any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Briggsy View Post
    The one I worked on had the original spring for the rear of the trigger, but it only serves to allow the trigger to return to normal position on mine. The front spring I added pushes up the trigger 'mechanism' into the right place to allow the action to cock.

The trigger pull seemed pretty good on mine, just as well really because there's no way of adjusting it . Has the addition of the spring on yours made the trigger pull any better?
    I think it's made it just that little bit lighter as with both original springs you needed to pull fairly hard. It's still quite a long way before it breaks but I'm hoping it will settle back down to where it was before. If it comes to it I might pinch another Biro spring and try that on the front screw with the original rear. Something has to work eventually.