Thread: Sharp innova pressure relief valve needed

Sharp innova pressure relief valve needed

Hi guys I have a post in the wanted ads for one of these but just wanted to ask here as I know a lot of people don't always go on there.

And I'm hoping some of you innova guys have one knocking about. If not I'm gonna have to try and make one? But I'd really rather not.

Thanks
    Daniek

The last one I fixed was just a little ball bearing and a spring to hold it in place against the little round seal inside the pump head, if you cannot get originals should be easy to source. I have new pump head seals if you need one £11 posted.

Baz

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    The last one I fixed was just a little ball bearing and a spring to hold it in place against the little round seal inside the pump head, if you cannot get originals should be easy to source. I have new pump head seals if you need one £11 posted.

Baz

Thanks baz will keep you in mind if I need a pump seal.

Cheers
    Dan

Just a thought, but the one for a Webley Rebel MAY fit. Check the pics on TW Chambers website.
    Pete.

Maybe I should go to Specsavers as I cannot see the parts for the blow-off valve on the Chambers diagram. It is inside the pump piston head. A round seal, spring and ball bearing. Anyone see these in the pump head ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

No Baz, looks like you have to buy the complete pump rod assy......out of stock anyway.
    The op did ask for a complete blow off unit not just the innards.
    Pete.