I've recently acquired Diana 430 Stutzen air rifle .22, I just took a fancy to the sleek Stutzen design and was pleasantly surprised with the way it shoots, relatively little recoil and no twang.
The TO6 trigger is extremely good, almost on a par with the superb Weihrauch rekord unit.
I also like the fact that it had a resettable safety catch (but why did they make it out of plastic)
So far I've only used it with open sights and the accuracy is outstanding even offhand shooting owing to the low recoil, I intend to get it scoped up shortly and expect to get even better results.
On the down side if you are a bit on the puny side or a youngster the underlever cocking action is the heaviest I have ever experienced on an underlever rifle and this model may not be the one for you, it certainly isn't as smooth as the Weihrauch HW97 for example.
I also found the anti-bear trap lever quite fiddly, again not an issue with Weihrauch underlevers.
In summary this is a great rifle, super accurate and great looking unfortunately the stiffness of the action let it down somewhat, hopefully after a few hundred pellets it will break in and become a better mannered rifle.
As you may have realised I'm a bit of a Weihrauch fan and while this is a good rifle it isn't a Weihrauch!!
Cptman.