Thread: BSA Mercury S .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BSA Mercury S .177

Hi, ive had my 1980's Bsa Mercury S .177 for some years now and its hardly been used tbh, im keen on getting it serviced/tuned.
    I guess im hoping to find an airgunsmith in the south who comes recommended. Any of you guy's know an engineer i can get hold of please? Much appreciated, thanks. Jazzeh

Quote Originally Posted by jazzeh View Post
    Hi, ive had my 1980's Bsa Mercury S .177 for some years now and its hardly been used tbh, im keen on getting it serviced/tuned.
    I guess im hoping to find an airgunsmith in the south who comes recommended. Any of you guy's know an engineer i can get hold of please? Much appreciated, thanks. Jazzeh
    All my springers are worked on by Will Gereke aka Welsh Willi at Woodfeild GCP , tel 01792-540179

Ah ok mate.i will take note of his no. I was hoping to find someone more my end of the land to save on all the worries in posting.
    thankyou anyway. Jazz

mercury

have you tried the gun shop in the pantiles Tunbridge wells.

Re. Pantiles gun shop. Actually no I haven't. Would you recommend them please? Are they competent? Thanks for your reply. Jazzeh

pantiles gun shop

I had a Webly service repaired by them,it was a bit slow in being done,but OK,they are mainly a shotgun dealers, airgun repairs are not done on site so getting a price takes a while.