Thread: black majour by Milbro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

black majour by Milbro

Just a wonder, how many of these were made and how many still exist never seen one in the flesh. Has a kid was taken with the paramilitry look( hey I lovded ,my Jackal Parabelum)

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi major was a derivative of the couger made from 81 to 82,bearing in mind its short run not to many manufactured thing there was another variant from memory [barnet hellfire].
    they do come up from time to time and are appreciating worth buying for nostalgia and rarity value.
    Last edited by red bob; 12-12-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    hi major was a derivative of the couger made from 81 to 82,bearing in mind its short run not to many manufactured thing there was another variant from memory [barnet hellfire].
    they do come up from time to time and are appreciating worth buying for nostalgia and rarity value.
    Thanks for the inputt, yes know its a derative of the Cougar.

I had one and sold it 18years ago. Had a much more solid skeleton stock than the wire one on the cougar. It also had fibre optic sights that were useable unlike the cougar when used with the stock. Otherwise apart from all black same pistol. Another gun I should have kept!

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    I had one and sold it 18years ago. Had a much more solid skeleton stock than the wire one on the cougar. It also had fibre optic sights that were useable unlike the cougar when used with the stock. Otherwise apart from all black same pistol. Another gun I should have kept!
    Yes I thought it was a design that had more potentiol than its production run allowded, a better red dot sight design and more thought on the stock may have made it a more succesful design.

Yes I agree, probably too costly to produce big numbers, bet it would sell well today.