Thread: My new metal target....

My new metal target....

has gone down a storm with me little nephew We had an informal last man standing competition with him shouldering his dads Webley Omega carbine .177 and me with my .177 Prosport. Y'know what standing at 20 metres he was hitting the 25mm reset disc before I could load up the little monster!! The best thing is he wont need to borrow dads rifle come next week but of course mums the word Dad will be relieved as littleun is a better shot with his own rifle after all these years How annoying is that, I'm just glad my PS was too heavy for him to keep steady aim
    I digress,sorry guy's, so a big thumbs up to GR8 fun targets. It took a while to get here but its a lovely little target. Well made.
    Jazzeh

Excellent!

Keep that little fellow shooting straight and safe!

Not sure which target you're referring to....will have a look.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Excellent!

Keep that little fellow shooting straight and safe!

Not sure which target you're referring to....will have a look.
    Tony its the one shot reset target. 40mm disc to knock down(not so easy when you're in a speed shoot against a hotshot )
    Got to hit the 25mm reset disc which resets the whole thing. Best thing was little Craig begging his dad not to call time, but tea time beckoned with him telling me he"owned me". Aha great fun
    Tony PS its on special at £19 right now.GR8 fun targets Hamps, google them mate. Highly recommended. Jazzeh

Will have a look, cheers.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!