Thread: A&M leaking cylinder.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A&M leaking cylinder.

As above guys,can hear the air coming from the fill probe port.had it for about 3 years had no probs until now.easy fix?or will I have to send it back for repair?thanks in advance for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    As above guys,can hear the air coming from the fill probe port.had it for about 3 years had no probs until now.easy fix?or will I have to send it back for repair?thanks in advance for any advice.
    Empty the cylinder and unscrew the end cap.There's a grub screw on the back of the end cap take that out remove the spring under that there's a small bit off metal with an o-ring on the end clean that and the end cap.
    It's an easy job to do.

I take it it`s the HW gun,, an i guess a quick fill, My lad had a simular thing ,, I put some Pellet lube (LT1) in the quick fill hole ,(finger blocking the other end) the blasted some air in, Guess it cleaned it cus it solved the problem.
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

Quote Originally Posted by andrew27473 View Post
    Empty the cylinder and unscrew the end cap.There's a grub screw on the back of the end cap take that out remove the spring under that there's a small bit off metal with an o-ring on the end clean that and the end cap.
    It's an easy job to do.
    Just tried this but no joy infant even worse now there wasn't an o ring in there either😳

Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    Just tried this but no joy infant even worse now there wasn't an o ring in there either😳
    The one's I've taken apart have a bit of metal turned down to a point with a groove and o-ring.Can you take a picture of the parts so I can see the parts please.

Have emailed a&m.will take pics weekend mate.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention other forums on here but here goes.
    If you go to the Weirhauch Owners Club forum and look on PCP, there's a thread titled A&M Fill Port leak fix by XTXAIR's Darrin.
    It's a video showing how to cure your problem.

Mod's, if I'm not allowed to reference other forums, please delete this and I will pm Woodpigeon.