Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Understanding Transfer ports?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Thanks for that, Nick.

Of all the "budget priced" rifles, these are the ones that I keep coming back to, but some inside info on internal build quality is appreciated. I did own a (Turkish) Stingray II, .177, about six years ago. A bit lively, but never played with the internals. The main reason it went was that I was given a tidy Airsporter Stutzen for free. Funds were tight and I was fancying another 97. I did a straight swap for the two of them for a brand spanking new '97.

The trigger was okay-ish, but with the Quattro trigger on the newer models making it more appealing, I think things are tipped heavily on favour of the Hatsan.
    I only shot it briefly but the trigger was very good, especially at the price.

Sounds pretty good. You aren't getting any piston crash based on those figures (it would drop power on the lighter pellets if you did).

3.25 is slightly big for such a small capacity air gun but nothing to worry about. You probably won't notice any change for thr better by reducing it.