Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: missing member

missing member

Hi all,
    I am just wondering if anyone can vouch for or knows of the member of the forum known as "never miss".

I have sent him money for a pistol he advertised on here and he said he would send me the tracking number
    on Monday. I need this obviously as I will be out and need to arrange for somebody to be here.

This member`s emails are bouncing back and he is not replying to pm`s on the site.

I am not happy because he was always quickly answering before the sale and now I cannot contact him.

I hope I am not doing the wrong thing posting this or not being a newbie but I really do need to know
    what is happening.

If anybody knows this fellow could they perhaps give him a prompt.
    thanks for your time folks.
    martintheveg, Bromley, kent.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    See this guy has been on the Forum at 8.43 am this morning so hopefully he has seen your thread and all is now well mate.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    See this guy has been on the Forum at 8.43 am this morning so hopefully he has seen your thread and all is now well mate.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    Hi Barrel,

I had not noticed that, thanks, but I have heard nothing yet and I think he is bang out of order to be honest, makes
    me wonder if he has something to hide.

Contact the moderators (preferably before posting on the open forum, which is more likely to inflame the situation regardless of whether the seller is a good'un or not.)
    Last edited by Airsporter1st; 17-12-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Nevermiss has not read this thread.

I have sent him a PM requesting that he contacts you asap.

Thanks for the reply folks, I`m not trying to cause any trouble, I just need to make arrangements and the lack
    of anything from the member is not helping matters.

After being told I would be getting the tracking number Monday and now not being able to contact the member
    is, I think disrespectful, as a newbie what am I supposed to think ? This fella was very communicative before
    getting the payment, which, as usual I paid straight away, on line.

Hopefully this will be sorted soon mate, nothing worse than been left wondering what's going on
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by martintheveg View Post
    Thanks for the reply folks, I`m not trying to cause any trouble, I just need to make arrangements and the lack
    of anything from the member is not helping matters.

After being told I would be getting the tracking number Monday and now not being able to contact the member
    is, I think disrespectful, as a newbie what am I supposed to think ? This fella was very communicative before
    getting the payment, which, as usual I paid straight away, on line.
    I don't think your wrong in any way mate, as has been stated, there's nothing worse than not knowing what's going on and it only takes the buyer/seller a minute to keep others updated...

Totally agree with the other guy's comments, I bought a rifle a few weeks ago and had really good communication right through the sale which eased my mind..

You can't take payment and then play the quiet game its not fair..

Come on fella if you read this drop the guy a message to let him know the score!!

He's giving the "miss" tag gang a bad name....maybe something unfortunate has befallen him? Hope it sorts itself though, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Nevermiss has not read this thread.

I have sent him a PM requesting that he contacts you asap.
    Just to keep you updated Martin

Nevermiss has still not read this thread and has not been on here since 8.45 this morning.

I noticed Nevermiss is carer to his wife so he could have good reason for not contacting you, best to wait and see.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Just to keep you updated Martin

Nevermiss has still not read this thread and has not been on here since 8.45 this morning.

I noticed Nevermiss is carer to his wife so he could have good reason for not contacting you, best to wait and see.

All the best Mick
    Thanks T20 , I will of course wait and likewise hope all is ok with the guy and his family.

Good day folks,

I am pleased to report that my purchase arrived a little earlier and before I had to go out.

My life would have been a lot easier with a bit of common courtesy with communication, which

I feel is the correct way to deal with life in general and not just during a forum sale.

Thanks for the assistance to those that replied, I guess I can now say this thread is closed.
    martintheveg.

Glad you got it sorted in the end buddy

Happy Shooting mate

Foggy..

this is why i only sell face to face, some people just have unrealistic expectations as if they are buying from a shop.