Thread: Should i or not bother logun s16

Should i or not bother logun s16

Hi all been offered a Logun S16 the shrouded version went to look at it the other day the mags to not index looks like the index arm just misses the mag,also the loading mechanism seems very graunchy and stiff not smooth at all .The main problem is the parts are not easy to get hold of for these anymore and even if its cheap i think it could turn into a money pit. So any advice welcome Thanks in advance

Give Simon a ring at the The Airgun Doctor, I think he helped to design that gun and should have some spares. Work shop located about 15 miles north of Birmingham. A friend of mine had one and found it a very accurate and reliable gun.

..all really depends on the price,quite a few cheep out there this time of year.
    mag indexing fault could simply be a barrel alignment issue,the barrel band may be loose or the mag could have been dropped and may need filed sharp where the indexing arm spins the mag...or even the link rod been put back on in the wrong position.
    theres still quite a few places for pars for them out there,and if i cant find them i just get them made.
    as for the rough cocking thats generally down to none or the wrong type of lube been used

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    ..all really depends on the price,quite a few cheep out there this time of year.
    mag indexing fault could simply be a barrel alignment issue,the barrel band may be loose or the mag could have been dropped and may need filed sharp where the indexing arm spins the mag...or even the link rod been put back on in the wrong position.
    theres still quite a few places for pars for them out there,and if i cant find them i just get them made.
    as for the rough cocking thats generally down to none or the wrong type of lube been used
    thanks guys as for the graunchy loading it go,s forward then stops almost dead then with force pushes home.

Quote Originally Posted by max29aug View Post
    thanks guys as for the graunchy loading it go,s forward then stops almost dead then with force pushes home.
    that can also be down to crappy pellets or even dry mag orings

A good mate of mine had one and I was going to buy it off him-but in the 6 months he had it it spent more time with Webley trying to be fixed. It never was, no I didnt buy it, had I known off simons ability with these rifles maybe I would have. Theres good uns, and bad uns,