Thread: The love for a glove ???

The love for a glove ???

hi guys...looking for a pair of warm gloves for night time plinking to keep me fingers nice and toasty...any recommendations please

thanks

Dents leather shooting gloves.
    All other current stuff is gimmicky and poor quality and not cheap either.
    Obviously can be worn whenever needed and i don't look like Seth Armstrong, when fetching a loaf from Lidl.
    Dance like no one is watching.
    Sing like no one can hear.
    Scratch yourself like you think the zoom meeting has ended.

ohh i have a pair of dents here somewhere...not the shooting glove but will check them out

thanks

Deerhunter winter gloves are very warm, but thin enough to still feel the trigger.

Fluffybuck is offline Member of the .25 cal fan club
    When night hunting I used to wear cycling gloves unless it was really cold.
    Open fingers make fiddly stuff like loading pellets or swapping magazines easier.
    Trigger 'feel' wasn't impaired - some guns have a light trigger which you can't feel with gloves on.
    The leather/padded palms mean you don't get splinters, glass cuts or barbed wire when negotiating farmland in the dark.
    They also reduce the transmission of your body's natural tremor to the gun, making for less wobble when aiming.

If it's too cold to wear cycling gloves, the rabbits are probably all snuggled up too, perhaps the rabbits occasionally peeping out to chuckle at the idiot sat in the middle of the frosty field.

In the process of finding some Sealskins (gloves) ,These will be the 3rd pair i have tried in as many weeks, Tried Sealand first an the split ,so they went back now trying Deerhunters, (not bad) but the inner lining doing my head in, Forever trying to get the fingers (feeling )comfortable, Probably takes 5 mins, but seems forever.
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

Macwet, not super warm but brilliant all round shooting gloves with excellent feel.
    Don't believe the hype .22 rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpharp View Post
    Macwet, not super warm but brilliant all round shooting gloves with excellent feel.

As above
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

Gloves

Got mine from Aldi £5 a pop the neoprene ones are grippy enough and they keep me little Donnies warm this time of year