Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which C02 pistol should I buy, recommendations please.

I would also recommend the Crosman 2240. I customised one for less than £100 a few years back but got bored with it and sold it on here.

A few months back I realised I missed it - so bought another as they are so cheap. I use it a lot but have no desire to customise again - it is great as a powerful plinker as delivered.

I realise that I have now recommended two Crosman pistols - and I am basically a huge Webley fan!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    I would also recommend the Crosman 2240. I customised one for less than £100 a few years back but got bored with it and sold it on here.

A few months back I realised I missed it - so bought another as they are so cheap. I use it a lot but have no desire to customise again - it is great as a powerful plinker as delivered.

I realise that I have now recommended two Crosman pistols - and I am basically a huge Webley fan!
    Yes , I did put the 2240 on the list, I was amazed at how much custom parts there are for them . I had a crosman 1377 years ago , and liked that too . Did you buy your 2240 locally? Im a bit futher up the A12 from you , but most gunshops are miles away !