Thread: IJ in Strange Dream

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

IJ in Strange Dream

I heard of someone who dreamed that I.J. came down from the West Pennine Moors atop a donkey which cursed in Hungarian and which constantly discharged foul two-stroke exhaust. On approaching the Metropolitan boundaries an Honour Guard of very very old orangutans dressed in fireman's uniforms fired a volley from Sten guns into the air, using their right foot on the trigger and the left on the heat-guard. The right hand they were using to note down the Hungarian using a stenographic machine connected to Manchester City Council Main Bunker and County Bunker teletype machines. A tram with the destination FEINWERKBAU arrived and took the lot of them off into town.

What ever does it mean?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    What ever does it mean?
    You've been smoking something you shouldn't have ?

if you are smoking something you should not, give it up before it stunts your growth
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    I heard of someone who dreamed that I.J. came down from the West Pennine Moors atop a donkey which cursed in Hungarian and which constantly discharged foul two-stroke exhaust. On approaching the Metropolitan boundaries an Honour Guard of very very old orangutans dressed in fireman's uniforms fired a volley from Sten guns into the air, using their right foot on the trigger and the left on the heat-guard. The right hand they were using to note down the Hungarian using a stenographic machine connected to Manchester City Council Main Bunker and County Bunker teletype machines. A tram with the destination FEINWERKBAU arrived and took the lot of them off into town.

What ever does it mean?
    You need counselling.
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable dream to me.

The only point of concern is the OP not owning it, but that may just be a touch of shyness.

Step forwards, dream owner!

It's not like you were dreaming about ****ing your Mother... although, if Freud was on the BBS he'd almost certainly say that's exactly what it was... but I think you're safe from the Freudians here.

Strong tangy cheese

LAY OFF IT!

And watching endless 'Bond' films.

& Hollyoaks!

At least half of your NIGHTMARE is a result of an over mature Cheddar intake, taken too late in the evening.

Also, persons from the N West rarely behave in that manner.

On a daily basis its more 'Shallow Grave' or 'Night of the living Dead' for them

For those of you who may not have seen this before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdO0SegfO0

Enjoy (at my expense).
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Enjoy (at my expense).
    Hehehehe... ohh, the cheeky monkeys!

Dreams

What ever does it mean?
    As far as I am concerned your house should be visited by certain officers to check for drugs or occupants for the Mental Health Act, shames that they cannot take you away from your house and lock you up for the latter. Tee Hee
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Tis obviously the story of a delusional Relum!