Thread: Brock Catalogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Brock Catalogue

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/...talogue004.jpghttp://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/...e008.jpgThouht some one may be interested in brocock catalogue from 1993 Hope pictures are ok not the best at pictures
    Last edited by sproat; 29-12-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Hi sproat, you have done something wrong with the links, but I managed to use them by copying and pasting into address bar. Takes me back quite a few years, I bought a few of the Brococks around then, my favourite was the Fox, used to carry it in an inside pocket around my shoot and had a few rabbit meals from it.(Also looks like you are very keen on BSA pistols!).

Baz
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 20-12-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Brocock

These pictures were from a catalogue my father bought his rifle from back in the 90"s,picture of the fox added

I see the Brocock Fox was £169.10 new on its own and £262.40 in the boxed kit. I sold my kit complete for £150 when I needed some dosh.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Good to see this, I had a Cobra and a Predator. The Predator was one of the most fun guns I have owned.

Anyone remember the break action single barrelled rifle made to work with TACs ?? I think it was Spanish made and styled like a shotgun.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Thumbs up Brocock catalogue

If you can make out the ft/s on the safari and some of the pistols they seem low by today"s rifles and pistols they seemed quite impressive back then suppose it was the method of charging that made them feel more like their real counterpart