Thread: A massive thankyou!!

A massive thankyou!!

For those that doubt that the competitions in AirGunner or Airgun World are ever one by anyone!

On Thursday I collected my beautiful new Daystate Wolverine B HiLight from my Local RFD (Hunting Lodge in East Peckham) all curtesy of Matt Clarke and all the Staff at AirGunner! I had one the November issue competition by texting in the correct answer, to say I could not believe it was an understatement! So this is just to publicly thank all the staff at AirGunner for a wonderful Christmas present.

I would also like to thank Tony Belas and Rebecca at Daystate for keeping me upto date with delivery as I know it can be dodgy this time of year!

So for all those doubters, for the £1.50 entry and the price of a text I am now the prowl owner of a rifle that I could never afford.

Happy christmas to all, and a happy new year!!

winner

WELL DONE,sounds like it went to the right person,nice Christmas prezzie.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart2477 View Post
    For those that doubt that the competitions in AirGunner or Airgun World are ever one by anyone!

On Thursday I collected my beautiful new Daystate Wolverine B HiLight from my Local RFD (Hunting Lodge in East Peckham) all curtesy of Matt Clarke and all the Staff at AirGunner! I had one the November issue competition by texting in the correct answer, to say I could not believe it was an understatement! So this is just to publicly thank all the staff at AirGunner for a wonderful Christmas present.

I would also like to thank Tony Belas and Rebecca at Daystate for keeping me upto date with delivery as I know it can be dodgy this time of year!

So for all those doubters, for the £1.50 entry and the price of a text I am now the prowl owner of a rifle that I could never afford.

Happy christmas to all, and a happy new year!!
    Good one, enjoy your new rifle . Pleased for you ,merry christmas.

peterd8877 is offline Anschutz connoisseur and marksman
    Enjoy your new prize.

Aw mate that's awesome. Very well done. Did you do the lottery tonight? Your on a happy roll
    Jazzeh

Perfect timing!

Very well done and enjoy your new toy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Excellent news well done!!
    As Del-boy says " He who dares wins"
    Weihrauch HW97 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22, Weihrauch HW77 .22