Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

to everyone who visits BBS collectables. I hope 2014 has been a good year for you collecting wise and that the next will be even better.

Personally, I've had to say goodbye to a fair number of treasured air rifles this year, but the upside is that it's made space for quite a few more and I'm enjoying filling it - with pistols playing a greater role than before. They take up so much less space to store and are more convenient to shoot indoors.

Look out for the next issue of Airgun Collector, which will be available for free download sometime in the New Year.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thank you Danny and I would like to wish your good self and my fellow enthusiasts a very happy and safe festive season.
    I am not a collector as such, since I usualy have to sell one to buy one,hence I do not have much in the way of a 'collection'. However, over the last 50 plus years of airgun ownership I must have owned an example of every collectable airgun out there. Only last week I took ownership of my very first Hammerli airgun ever, and what superb guns they are. So as long as I can breathe I will go on 'collecting' in my own fashion.
    Thanks to all the members of this esteemed forum for their invaluable help and knowledge over the years. May we never tire of our hobby.
    I am looking forward to volume 2 in the new year.

Pete.

I wish you a Merry Christmas also Danny

Looking forward to the next edition in the new year

Cheers

Dave

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Yep, and a very Merry Christmas from me, to all who frequent this here gentlemen's section, too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Look out for the next issue of Airgun Collector, which will be available for free download sometime in the New Year.
    Merry christmas to you too! And your next Airgun Collector wil be MUCH appreciated, the last publication was the best airgun/firearm related publication i have read in a LONG time!

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    to everyone who visits BBS collectables. I hope 2014 has been a good year for you collecting wise and that the next will be even better.

Personally, I've had to say goodbye to a fair number of treasured air rifles this year, but the upside is that it's made space for quite a few more and I'm enjoying filling it - with pistols playing a greater role than before. They take up so much less space to store and are more convenient to shoot indoors.

A happy Christmas to you Danny, and keep up the good work with the Airgun Collector.

Mick.

Seasons Greetings to the Merry Gentlemen of this section.

Seasons greetings to all

This last year I've had to cut down on the shooting side and also had to make some tough decisions (for the usual financial reasons!) about how many guns I can keep. Most of my older guns are safe but a few PCPs are to be 'culled' along with their scopes etc. It goes against the fibre of my being but if they are not being used then...

I very much look forward to the second edition, Danny (will the taploading, No 2 bore, chap from Fife be contributing this time ?).

Have a good one chaps !
    Last edited by DSidelever; 21-12-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Spelling!

And a very Merry Christmas from me too.

Happy shooting and collecting in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by DSidelever View Post
    will the taploading, No 2 bore, chap from Fife be contributing this time ?).
    He will.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thank you Danny,

And a very Merry Christmas to all from Josie, me and our GSD Millita.

Hope you all find that rarity in the new year

Jophn

May I also wish you a very Happy Christmas Danny, and say a big thank you for all the often unrecognised effort you personally put in to provide and maintain the wonderful internet resources we all benefit from.

As always, this particular site can also be relied on to educate and amuse throughout the year, so many thanks and best wishes to all who support and contribute.

Regards

Brian
    Last edited by Abasmajor; 21-12-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Seasons Greetings to all who make this section such a delight to visit. May your collections continue to bring you much happiness.

And from Denmark

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year

Happy Christmas.

Happy Christmas,and thanks to everyone on here.