Thread: William Powell, Birmingham

The building site, hopelessly congested Krakow of the Midlands...Banbury

William Powell, Birmingham

Hi,

I've been into the shop above a couple of times recently (its in Carr St, just round the corner from M&S). The chaps there seem pretty friendly and knowledgable and my Crosman 2240 shoots much better following their advice !
    They also do shooting clothing etc and have maglites at 20% off

Perhaps reflecting the way things are going the door is locked and you have to ring the bell to be let in.

muttley1

Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk but originally a Brummie
    Quote Originally Posted by muttley
    Hi,

I've been into the shop above a couple of times recently (its in Carr St, just round the corner from M&S). The chaps there seem pretty friendly and knowledgable and my Crosman 2240 shoots much better following their advice !
    They also do shooting clothing etc and have maglites at 20% off

Perhaps reflecting the way things are going the door is locked and you have to ring the bell to be let in.

muttley1
    In that part of Brummigem I'm not surprised - in fact I think they have had a locked front door for many years.

Interesting that such a historical company are still going - and amazing that they haven't been forced to move further from the centre.

I went to school with one of the sons IIRC - he'd be about 40 now - Robert I think it was.

Is Geo Bates still going up at the top of Steelhouse Lane? Now there's a good spot for a gunshop, next door to the main police headquarters

Happy days,

AndrewB