Thread: Original 35s Valuation

Original 35s Valuation

Looking for a valuation guide on a nice example of an Original 35s, fitted with original diopter sights, Rifle is also in its original box & is in very nice firing condition, woodwork and metal work all good, This was a club rifle that we wish to sell and contribute the funds towards a target rifle more suitable for youngsters and new shooters to use. really just looking for a starting price as would like to get the best deal I can for the club.

Cheers Nige
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    Looking for a valuation guide on a nice example of an Original 35s, fitted with original diopter sights, Rifle is also in its original box & is in very nice firing condition, woodwork and metal work all good, This was a club rifle that we wish to sell and contribute the funds towards a target rifle more suitable for youngsters and new shooters to use. really just looking for a starting price as would like to get the best deal I can for the club.

Cheers Nige
    Have a look just forward of the raised scope mount, should be a date stamped on the left hand side which will help, allso pics , and the calibre
    I would assume its .177. My Own 35b in .22 Is a late 60s, model and got it off here about 5 years ago from memorey and checking my files it cost £175 then There lovley rifles and one of my faves.

Cheers, it's a 1973 Super in .177, I agree really nice rifle just not suitable for what we require
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

club

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post

Cheers Nige
    Hi guys,
    `Scuse me butting in here but I noticed what you said here Nige and I wondered if there was a club
    in Swanley I could maybe take a look at as I am in Bromley,
    thanks,
    martintheveg.

Pm on way

Quote Originally Posted by martintheveg View Post
    Hi guys,
    `Scuse me butting in here but I noticed what you said here Nige and I wondered if there was a club
    in Swanley I could maybe take a look at as I am in Bromley,
    thanks,
    martintheveg.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Thanks