Hi all
I will be recommending total transparency in future. If there have been screw ups they need to be admitted, addressed and put right. Customers need to have total faith that the company are both professional and honest, and that when there is a fault it is fixed. We had problems at MTC and just adopted a policy of honesty and gave the customers it warts and all. There has to be humility, every scope a customer bought from us we were grateful for their investment and trust and when it went wrong we felt we'd let them down. At that point we had to put it right, every voice on the phone had a story and a life and we were causing problems, it was a big deal to them NOT solved by a few glib lines.

There seems to be a lack of confidence in Daystate here, so there has to be 2 steps. Firstly getting outstanding issues resolved, secondly putting steps in place for quick resolution for future problems. Make no mistake things do go wrong no matter how good the manufacturing and quality process. That's why I've offered my email address.

If you have a story, tell me. If you have a problem. Tell me. I will see it gets to the right person.