Thread: AA Khamsin valuation.

AA Khamsin valuation.

Hi All,

I'm looking for an idea of the value of my Khamsin.

I've had it for a few years now, it came to me via this forum and was missing some of the action pins and clips. I have replaced all but the trigger pivot pin but that is now on order and should be with me in the new year.

Its in good condition over all with a small amount of rust speckles mainly on the barrel. The bluing has some scratches on the actions end block but all in all the bluing is good I would say.

The only thing that lets the gun down is where the front trigger guard screw goes through the stock has broken away on the other side which i understand is a common problem on the Khamsins as this small mounting point is very small and thin and cannot withstand a knock. I did plan to repair this with a piece of steel sunk and fixed into the stock and over hanging the trigger guard with a hole drilled and tapped into it for the guard to fix to.

However as I am going to sell the gun I think I should allow the new/future owner the chance to repair this to their liking perhaps using a piece of walnut for originality.

In all the time I've had the khamsin I've never even put a shot through it! and this is why I feel I must get an idea of its value and think about selling it to someone who can get more use and pleasure from it.

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Many thanks,

Johnj.

Last edited by johnj; 05-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

these go for 200-300 in good to mint condition.
    If you do Facebook there is a sussex armoury group.

Thanks for the reply,

They have held their price around that bracket for a while but I've not been following the airgun scene for a long time now so wanted a more up to date persons opinion that what I remember.

I don't do Facebook unfortunately its not my cup of tea.

I'll have a look through previous sales thread and see what I can find there.

Cheers,

Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).