Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All our Yesterdays

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    A bit of New Years Eve fun - Inspired by flatrajectory (Pete ) with his Webley Mk1V and headgear.

So as most on this section have a few years under their belts I thought it would be interesting to see what did you dress as in your misspent youth ! Mod or Rocker - or a 'Peace Man' Hippy

For me it was:
    Two tone tonics
    Ben Shermans
    Fred Perry
    Crombie Overcoat
    Tassled Lofas
    Brogues

Never had a scooter - first bike was a BSA 250 Starfire that eat big end shells and the reverse cone mega was a favorite with my parents neighbors They liked the crackle of my mates two stroke Suzuki even less

Harrington and Parka...

All of these are available today, but never seen a pair of 'Silver Stud Royals' Done all the google stuff but can't find any history of the best pair of shoes I ever owned

My only claim to Motorcycle Fame

Was my Dresda Triton which had the reg KGH193G.+
    T120R and what a special it was/is and bought from Geoff Monty and Dudley Ward, Twickenham Green.
    Got rid of some lovely Bikes and even better Guns.
    What a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Richard

1966 BSA A65 with a Busmar D/A chair. Removed after a while and sprayed it metallic green to look like a BMW R90s put on clipons and rear sets, used all year round, sold it to help buy house. Wore waxed Belstaff gear always clammy and gave you dirty shirt collars and cuffs. Flared jeans, fake ben Sherman shirts and jeans jacket.

Now ride BMW R80 with Palma chair and two AJS heavyweight singles.

George