Thread: 2015

I would like to wish my fellow collectors of the gentlemans corner a very Happy New Year.
    I hope all your airgunning dreams come true in 2015.......but, not until after my dreams have been met first,just in case you were wishing to find that very rare example that I have been after for years.
    Also...
    Mad Mike ( aka, Chris Hough ) over on airgunforum.net has asked me to pass on his greetings too, ( cos' he was naughty and got banned from here).
    He hopes to meet you all again at the next Melbourne Marksmen airgun fayre, well all except binners anyway......
    Pete.

Happy new year to you as well Pete and hope to see you at MMs fair, and don't dream to much.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    I would like to wish my fellow collectors of the gentlemans corner a very Happy New Year.
    I hope all your airgunning dreams come true in 2015.......but, not until after my dreams have been met first,just in case you were wishing to find that very rare example that I have been after for years.
    Also...
    Mad Mike ( aka, Chris Hough ) over on airgunforum.net has asked me to pass on his greetings too, ( cos' he was naughty and got banned from here).
    He hopes to meet you all again at the next Melbourne Marksmen airgun fayre, well all except binners anyway......
    Pete.
    We're all revved up for it, Pete.

BUT WHEN'S IT GOING TO BE? Binners has got to have time to apply for a visa.

Happy New Year, Mate.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

HNY to you, Pete, and to Chris, who is still missed on here.

How about a New Year's BBS Amnesty for him?

(Great selfies the other day, Pete. )
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    HNY to you, Pete, and to Chris, who is still missed on here.

How about a New Year's BBS Amnesty for him?

(Great selfies the other day, Pete. )
    Thank you Danny.....glad the selfies made you chuckle.
    I agree that Chris should be re instated but that would be up to the mods........
    Mods..???? What do you say...?...

Pete.

Happy new year to all and good luck with the king repair Pete ! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by wsmk2 View Post
    Happy new year to all and good luck with the king repair Pete ! ☺
    Mick I hope luck doesn't come into it, as I do not seem to have much of that. ?...!!!!!!!

Pete.

thank you sir., happy new year to all.

I agree that Chris should be re instated but that would be up to the mods........
    Mods..???? What do you say...?...

Pete.

Not a cat in hells chance Pete.

Happy new year

All the best Mick

Also...
    Pete.

Thank you for those few kind words Pete, please pass on Seasons greetings to all at MM and wish Chris better luck this year in the Derby and district 'weightwatchers' senior league. I am amazed he never reached a champions league spot, dispite only being able to put away 3 halfs of old speckled scruttocks. I suppose that's the price you pay, if yer best mates are Butchers and Bakers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Thank you for those few kind words Pete, please pass on Seasons greetings to all at MM and wish Chris better luck this year in the Derby and district 'weightwatchers' senior league. I am amazed he never reached a champions league spot, dispite only being able to put away 3 halfs of old speckled scruttocks. I suppose that's the price you pay, if yer best mates are Butchers and Bakers.....
    Ha ha, made I larf that did Pete. I will copy and paste your felicitations to the moustache' iode one.
    Regards,
    Pete.

for binners eyes only

Pete, a message from you know who......

Binners has always been a bit slow...except when there's a whiff of vindaloo in the air...my advice would be to stand well back then watch in awe as a family meal for two followed by a gallon of low alcohol lager can disappear...keep well back too as he leaves..& ideally downwind.....i'm off now to curl up in front of the logburner with my pussie...it's almost as hot as hell..but a pint of strong warm beer or two makes it all seem worthwhile...luv to all..

Pete ( the ginger one).