Thread: Webley Vulcan

Webley Vulcan

My brother in law phoned me yesterday to see if I was interested in a Webley Vulcan one of his customers wants to sell (my BIL owns a garage and gets offered some strange things, especially by his older customers !). I will get some more details about condition and age, but the old boy selling it says it has got some "fancy engraving" on it, which makes me wonder if it's a Venom tuned gun ? He has not named a price, just said "make me an offer" !

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo View Post
    My brother in law phoned me yesterday to see if I was interested in a Webley Vulcan one of his customers wants to sell (my BIL owns a garage and gets offered some strange things, especially by his older customers !). I will get some more details about condition and age, but the old boy selling it says it has got some "fancy engraving" on it, which makes me wonder if it's a Venom tuned gun ? He has not named a price, just said "make me an offer" !
    Not sure what it's worth, but wouldn't mind a Vulcan if you decide to pass it on! Cheers j

I will know more on Saturday hopefully. It's the engraving that's got my interest - must have meant something to someone to have spent the money on the work and re-bluing - unless its been done with a dremel and some hammerite