Thread: New Years List

Smile New Years List

Hello Gentlemen,Hoping everyone had a good New Year,Just thinking about what i would like to add to the collection this coming year,came up with a small list,would be nice to see what other members would like to
    enhance their collections.

HW45
    HW75
    Scorpion pistol
    Cometa indian
    S&W 586 6"
    240 Magnum
    Dan Wesson 6" pellet

And for to complete the nostalgia collection,

THE INFAMOUS Ralum Tornado 22

Thats about it, if only half actualy materialise will be a happy bunny.

Be nice to see other wish lists for 2015 Regards SPROAT

Happy new year to you bud, myself I'm not going to get another gun as I already have the most technically advanced gun and can't get any better but I want to add parts to it like a barrel band, hamster, mount spirit level, match trigger and an adjustable but pad that's about it I think
    Atb si

Quote Originally Posted by sproat View Post
    HW45
    HW75
    Scorpion pistol
    Cometa indian
    S&W 586 6"
    240 Magnum
    Dan Wesson 6" pellet
    get rid of the Scorpion pistol, Cometa indian and the 240 Magnum, replace the Dan Wesson 6" pellet with a brocock Orion 6 tac, hell, get rid of the hw 75 and replace it with a falcon fn8 pistol and then you have my ideal piston collection (i just need the brocock Orion 6 tac)
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

New Year List...

On the new front, I've toyed with the idea of one of those Webley Mk 4 revolvers...but I'm not overkeen on bb's. Still thinking about a Webley Mk 1 I was offered a while back, & maybe a Premier - I like older Wobblys! An Original Model 6 would go down nicely - I had a mint boxed one I lent out, & never saw again. Not his fault - he passed away suddenly, & the last thing I wanted to do was to hassle his partner about it.

Oh, & an HW45...
    Last edited by laverdabru; 02-01-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Forgot!
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    On the new front, I've toyed with the idea of one of those Webley Mk 4 revolvers...but I'm not overkeen on bb's. Still thinking about a Webley Mk 1 I was offered a while back, & maybe a Premier - I like older Wobblys! An Original Model 6 would go down nicely - I had a mint boxed one I lent out, & never saw again. Not his fault - he passed away suddenly, & the last thing I wanted to do was to hassle his partner about it.

Oh, & an HW45...
    The Webley revolver is a mk.6 not a mk.4, and .......they will be releasing the pellet firing version this year.

Pete.

After a Ratcatcher project that kind of spiralled out of control before Christmas (in a positive, in fact absolutely awesome way), I made a new years resolution to chill out the spending and not buy anything else.

Popped into Manchester Airguns for some pellets earlier today and walked away with a KWC Luger and Mauser M712. So that's like 1 day before the resolution was broken. So, this year I would also like to pick up :

FAS 6004
    HW75
    Gletcher Nagant

And whatever other catchpennies I see along the way.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Webley Mk 6 - pellet version.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    The Webley revolver is a mk.6 not a mk.4, and .......they will be releasing the pellet firing version this year.

Pete.
    Ta for that.Pete.
    If they're doing a pellet version of the Mk6 I'll def hold on to my pennies - or rather pounds - till then.

Bru

Reason for saying Mk.4 - misread VI for IV...
    Last edited by laverdabru; 03-01-2015 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Mistake!
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.