Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Spring Summer 6 yard MPL Postal League

Quote Originally Posted by Damo1 View Post
    We all need a goal uncle reg
    You won't get a wider goal than that

Payment made pm sent to bob

The first set of entry packs has been prepared this afternoon and will be in the post tomorrow

Please keep checking #5 on this thread to see who has entered and to make sure your name is there if you would like to enter.

Please also check #5 to make sure I have put you in the correct class that you have entered
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

GASSER competition now for RIFLES too !

New GASSER competition for .177 CO2 and PCP rifles has now been added for this season

Can anyone that has paid their entry but NOT received their entry packs please send me an email.

As far as I know all the entry packs that have been sent out have arrived safely.

Please keep checking #5 to make sure your name and entry details are displayed correctly.

Bob.

payment

hi Bob,payment has been sent for springer rifle+pistol via paypal.
    atb Glyn(Bluesman)

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    My payment for the MPL pistol comp just sent via Paypal (including fees)

Cheers,
    Les
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    hi Bob,payment has been sent for springer rifle+pistol via paypal.
    atb Glyn(Bluesman)
    Thanks Glyn,

I saw the payment arrive earlier this evening and prepared two entry packs ready to send out to you on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by learningcurve View Post

Cheers,
    Les
    Thanks Les,

I will prepare and send your entry pack out to you on Monday!.

Hi Bob,

just sent paypal payment for myself and Jim.

I am definitely in the springer rifle section. Will confirm Jim's rifle section over the weekend, off to the stand tomorrow morning to see which rifle he is most comfortable with (i suspect it will be the gasser).

have a great weekend all

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac View Post
    Hi Bob,

just sent paypal payment for myself and Jim.

I am definitely in the springer rifle section. Will confirm Jim's rifle section over the weekend, off to the stand tomorrow morning to see which rifle he is most comfortable with (i suspect it will be the gasser).

have a great weekend all

Andy
    Thanks Andy - let me know what rifle type works best for him and I will put him in the appropriate class.

Payment

Hi Bob
    I have just made payment via bank transfer in the name of Mark Burrows for MPL rifle and PCP rifle.
    Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks Andy - let me know what rifle type works best for him and I will put him in the appropriate class.
    cheers Bob, had a good session at the stand today and Jim has decided to go gasser. We started at 10m and he did ok and then brought the targets back to 6Y which he found much easier and scored better, he's really looking forward to getting the targets now (was a tad apprehensive yesterday).

bring 'em on (although I'm going to have to find a way to shoot mine in isolation, managing 2 kids and trying to practice at the same time resulted in some abysmal shooting from me today).

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by learningcurve View Post

Cheers,
    Les
    Hi Les,

Your MPL pistol entry PayPal payment arrived this morning - but it had no address details on it.

Please send me your address by PM or email so I can post your entry pack out to you.

Thanks - Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac View Post
    cheers Bob, had a good session at the stand today and Jim has decided to go gasser. We started at 10m and he did ok and then brought the targets back to 6Y which he found much easier and scored better, he's really looking forward to getting the targets now (was a tad apprehensive yesterday).

bring 'em on (although I'm going to have to find a way to shoot mine in isolation, managing 2 kids and trying to practice at the same time resulted in some abysmal shooting from me today).

Andy
    Your payment arrived today and your two entry packs are on the way to you in France - non-recorded as you requested by International Standard service.

We usually send the entry packs with a signature needed to receive them so we know they have arrived OK (and they also tend to travel a little more safely too) but the postage cost savings are quite good using International Standard so I can see the reason for your choice. International Tracked and Signed would have been double the price

Please let me know when they arrive with you.