The 2240 is a good pistol out of the box for the money, it might look a little cheap in places but all of the plastic parts can be replaced and it gets better with upgrades. A word of warning, they can get pricey once you get started, there is always something bigger, better and shinier to bolt onto it.

I was looking at a vigilante today, is it a re-styled Crosman 3576 ?? I could never get past the looks but they are well regarded.

I also like the Dan Wesson revolvers (I have 2), and I believe the Remington 1911 is the latest gun related name they have attached to the KWC 1911. I have a Tanfoglio and Blackwater version and both are great fun but they do shoot bb's so consider if this is something you can live with. Some batches have reliability issues (more with the magazine than the gun, due in part I think to a high demand for magazines at initial release) but these do seem to have been resolved now (I have 4 magazines of different ages and batches and all work fine).

BB guns are my favourite kinds of pistols but many dislike them due to lower power and accuracy, but as long as you can deal with ricochets I find they are far more fun to shoot if shooting quickly at back yard targets.

Of the pistols you mention you have all of the main types, think about what your main targets are going to be before making your choice. For accuracy I would go with a single shot pellet shooter, the 2240 is accurate for the money but try a few out if you can (The HW40 is not much more but is very good and not CO2 dependant). For rapid fire target shooting the Umarex pistols are good, if you just want to shred tin cans then you cannot go wrong with a blowback BB gun!