Thread: Pellet Tin valuation wanted

Pellet Tin valuation wanted

As title, I found a few tins of old 0.22 cal pellets when I was looking for something else and thought that they might as well be moved on as I don't shoot 0.22 cal any more. There's 6 "tins" in total, all part used, two tins of Fawn/White lidded Sussex Armoury, 478 and 344 gms respectively, a tub of round nosed Jackel pellets, 98 gms, ditto Blue Lidded Champion Challenger, 236 gms, ditto Yellow Plastic "Tin" of Nickerson Waisted, 96 gms, and lastly CZ Diabolo Sport with garish Red and White label, 92 gms.

I don't have any means of hosting a piccy and would be happy with a ball park figure as I don't believe that they are worth much at all, but I want to put a realistic price on them if possible when offering for sale. I can send piccies if it helps anyone with id/value.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Hopefully here they are Vic.

Now theres a real blast from the past, mine anyways. The pointed jackal pellets in particular, used them in my Jackal Parabelum has a 14 year old a bloody long time ago and after a tin realised they werent has good has stated switched to Eley wasp and gor much better accuracey and a hell of a lot more ratsGood luck with any sale from memorey seem to remeber they were a bit more expensive than normal round heads , allso remember the Nicekeson pellets, think I have an empty tin here somewere and was a fan of them has they werre well made.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi Vic, someone was selling batches of 4x full tins of the Sussex pellets in .177 recently for £29, he sold all he had at that price, The tube (Jackal) has sold well in the past, but recently one of these plus several other period tins together only made a fiver

181583345785...Someone got a bargain

The others, not much... I would say £3-4 or so each if full.

"Value" seems to vary depending on supply and demand, I have seen the Jackal tube make £10+ in the past, obviously depends I suppose how many people want one, and also when one tin / packet sells well, you see several more on there shortly afterwards so this is often when you get a bargain.

Sorry I can't help more with exact numbers, I just go by what they fetch / have fetched on the bay.

ATB, Ed