Thread: Beeman p17

Beeman p17

Have a beeman p17 [hw40 clone] lent it to my son in law and when he brought it back it would"nt pressure up,when opened you can hear the air going in,when closing it gets nearly closed when it slams shut as if all the air has escaped,which it has,anyone came across this before i start to dismantle Regards SPROAT

Quote Originally Posted by sproat View Post
    Have a beeman p17 [hw40 clone] lent it to my son in law and when he brought it back it would"nt pressure up,when opened you can hear the air going in,when closing it gets nearly closed when it slams shut as if all the air has escaped,which it has,anyone came across this before i start to dismantle Regards SPROAT
    I've got a HW40 and a little while back I lost all pressure from it, wouldn't even fire pellet out of barrel. Couldn't work out why but realised I had left the pistol in car overnight and got cold, so warmed it up indoors for few hours and worked perfectly fine after that, Just a thought?
    Dan
    Walther Cp99. Diana sp50
    Weihrauch HW40 Webley Tempest
    Hawk mkIII

Quote Originally Posted by sproat View Post
    To save me doing a lengthy explanation again, I would suggest you put in the search box "Beeman p17 seals" Loads of threads on this well known seal and deburring air hole problem with p17's. ATB. Pete.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Smile beeman p17

Many Thanks for the advice, problem on its way to being sorted Thanks Again SPROAT