i was looking for a new scope as my targetmaster 10-50x60 was too much for me as I'm getting back into my hunting again and not just paper punching.
The hawke fitted the bill perfect with 10% off and with lower mag but still enough at the top end for long range pellet placement.

The scope comes in a nice hard case that is handy if ever not using the scope or even just to use for storing other odds and ends..The scope comes with sunshade,scope screw in covers,cloth,battery,allen keys,side wheel and instructions..

The scope itself is robust and solid with good clear optics.I tested it against my nikko target master @24 magnification and i would say the hawke is a bit sharper @ the tested 25 yards..The reticle is really fine and at the 25 yard mark the crosshair fits inside a .177 pellet hole @24 mag where as my last scope covered it..The most impressive thing for me is the scopes turrets they feel really good with nice positive click to the adjustment..The turrets are easy to reset to zero with the included allen torq..I tested the scopes tracking after zeroing it from zero i went 6 moa up 3 shots 6 moa left 3 shots 6moa down 3shots the 6 moa to the right and the 3 shots were bang on the zero as before..The reticle offers plenty of aim points for elevation and windage..To use the reticle to its full potential i need more time at the range and on chairgun to see what dots correspond at what range

the only thing i don't like about the whole scope package is the screw in turrets as the objective cover can be a bit difficult to catch the correct thread would have been better if they had flip up covers instead but thats just a personal opinion