Thread: HW45 dual zero?

HW45 dual zero?

Is it possible to mount a laser sight under the barrel block so as to leave the open sights useable and allow a dual zero for both power settings?

Do not own one, but from all the images of accessories fitted to the 45, it does not seem viable as there is no lower rail.

(A mini laser on the lower rail of the Alecto is handy for the dual power option).

Quote Originally Posted by JMH123 View Post
    Is it possible to mount a laser sight under the barrel block so as to leave the open sights useable and allow a dual zero for both power settings?
    After having two mainsprings break on my HW45 while using half power, I now only use it on full power and thats for 6yd shooting. Had a Titan spring fitted by Nick (magicniner) and its very smooth now (third spring). Hoping using full power only will avoid the spring breaking. Its only a theory, but it made me wonder if the half power setting had something to do with it. It gained its reputation using only one setting after all. Of course I hope no one else has spring problems on half power. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.