Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Widening the collection a little bit - classic springer pistol suggestions please?

I've got a really clean Premier (last of the blued E series) - but it's my least favourite Webley TBH and I will probably sell it once I fix my Senior (see my other topic!), I much prefer my Mk 1 or Senior. IMHO it was most definitely downhill after the Premier was introduced and quickly cheapened and as for what followed....
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle

Thanks again for all the info chaps - I'm definitely going to look out for the following so if anyone has anything to sell please send a PM:

Haenel 28

Record Jumbo Deluxe

Hyscore.

I'm also after a Baikal IJ 38 rifle and a Webley Senior barrel and linkage to replace the broken one on my circa 1958 Senior - prefer complete unit with linkage, cosmetics not important but must be mechanically A1.

Oh, and a Webley Service Rifle Mk II.
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle

The Haenel 28 is mechanically quirky and looks great, but cocking one repeatedly is painful, it is very low powered and not particularly accurate. That said, I have one and its among my favourites, mainly on account of its 'period' looks.

I'm also after a Hyscore (snub barrel 'sporter'), so we may clash here!

Early (all-steel) Premier, Hy-Score, LP53.....