Thread: Bsa mercury z8126

Bsa mercury z8126

For sale is a .22 a BSA a Mercury serial number Z8126, this rifle is in top condition and I would say its around 9-9.5/10. I have had it stood in my cupboard for years and it has to go to make room for some future purchases! It's fired around 200 shots from new so hardly run in. I recall getting it serviced a few years back and the firing cycle is very good, short sharp and not a twang to be heard. Only thing it might benefit from is a new breach seal. Oh and it's got the full set of open sights including front hood!!

It's collection only I'm afraid and normal forum rules apply. (Situated between Newbury and Reading)

Price for this timeless classic is £120.00 (no offers at this point)which I think is a bargain!

I can do pics for those who are genuinely interested but I'm not near the computer much so you might have to wait for a while.

Thanks

Chris
    Last edited by Readingcop; 18-01-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Reduced

Now £100 which will include gun bag and two piece mounts!!

Still collection though!!

Thanks

Chris

PM sent with offer to buy
    BSA First batch, Breakdown, Cadet major, Meteors, Mercurys, Airsporters, Supersport, Superstar, Lightning XL, HW80, Logun S16 mk1, Webley Junior rifle, Relum Tornado, Webley mk1 pistol, ASI Centre pistol, Crosman Medalist 1322.

Now sold

Sold to the gentleman above!