Thread: Bromsgrove Militaria Fair - Sunday 18th January - Any BBS collectors going?

Bromsgrove Militaria Fair - Sunday 18th January - Any BBS collectors going?

I have a booked a stall at Bromsgrove Militaria Fair on Sunday to sell off some literature, militaria and shooting items.

There are usually some collectable airguns and related items at Bromsgrove amongst all the militaria.

If any collectors from the AirgunBBS are attending, please stop by my stall have a chat.

It's always enlightening to meet fellow collectors.

Details are:

Bromsgrove Militaria, Medal & Arms Collectors Fair. - Spadesbourne Suite, (The Council House), Burcot Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. B601AA
    9am.- 2pm. Entrance £2.50
    Free parking - In Council Building car park - use any space. Good Food

Thanks Charlie, I was not aware but I am now. I will see if I can get permission....!!!!!! You know what I mean,don't you.
    Pete.

info

Charlie thanks for the infomation,see if i can get there. Do you go to the one at Wolverley it was on last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunman61 View Post
    Charlie thanks for the infomation,see if i can get there. Do you go to the one at Wolverley it was on last Sunday.
    I have never been to the Wolverley one but I will try to get to the next one. I like the militarism fairs. One never knows what interesting collectable is lurking all neglected on one of the tables!

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    I have never been to the Wolverley one but I will try to get to the next one. I like the militarism fairs. One never knows what interesting collectable is lurking all neglected on one of the tables!
    You bet mate, a jammy git at our bell club saw an air-rifle stood in the corner at a stand at the Malvern Militaria show last year or maybe the year before.

Anyhow...."how much is that old airgun mate"....."Ummm £70 O.K.?"....".Oh go on then"

It was a nice, complete one of these

http://s232.photobucket.com/user/2Bu...5TDST.jpg.html

I have had a couple of good results at these fairs, normally pellets ans sights and odds and ends, but also got a nice Mod50 a few years ago very cheap...Air stuff seems either very cheap or stupid at these events, but bargains do crop up as not the norm / interest of most folk there.

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    You bet mate, a jammy git at our bell club saw an air-rifle stood in the corner at a stand at the Malvern Militaria show last year or maybe the year before.

Anyhow...."how much is that old airgun mate"....."Ummm £70 O.K.?"....".Oh go on then"

It was a nice, complete one of these

http://s232.photobucket.com/user/2Bu...5TDST.jpg.html

I have had a couple of good results at these fairs, normally pellets ans sights and odds and ends, but also got a nice Mod50 a few years ago very cheap...Air stuff seems either very cheap or stupid at these events, but bargains do crop up as not the norm / interest of most folk there.

ATB, Ed
    Hi Ed,

I was once offered the chance of a cased BSA Improved Model D with peep sight and an unopened box of pellets at Bromsgrove for £325 I think it was... There was hardly a blemish on the rifle.

John

to dear