Thread: re mpl bell target prize

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

re mpl bell target prize

just an up update for all the mems who stood the test of time and endurance to finish the autumn series of the MPL pistol/rifle shoot.
    i will be setting the draw at the "little airgun shop on the prairie" more commonly known as proteks .where the master of ceremonys
    vick "the underlever turner" will draw the lucky winner of the legendary and much sought after bell target and one off exhibition plinth on
    which to display it.this may take a week or two so try to keep calm !!.there will be other bbs mems present to oversee the proceedings.
    regds bob.
    ps sadly i am exempt ,which is a shame as i dont actually have one of my own.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Oh the excitement of it all! and what a wonderful bonus for the MPL competitors.

Thank you very much Bob.

RedBob 6 Yard MPL Prize.

Thanks for your generosity Bob and the effort you have put in to make this unique RedBob Bell target exclusively for the 2014 6 yard MPL Postal League.

Everyone who completed the 2014 6 yard postal competition will have their names put into this draw and the name that comes "out of the hat" will win this superb Bell Target - something to treasure that will last a lifetime.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

winner update.

very pleased to announce john gould was picked out of the ARP hat[bell target] at proteks by vick and phill turner today and george [third wheel] got the second prize of a pack of bsa vintage target cards.

regds bob.

Wooooo Hoooooo I never win anything in raffles or the like.

Thank you bob I'm a happy bunny - even on a shooting site, but we only shoot targets and I WON some!!!!

Geo

lol no worries George ,you earned it for keeping everything up to date.regds bob

Here is a pic of Vic drawing the name out of a hat

http://flic.kr/p/qCFhzA
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at