Thread: Logun axsor .22 magazine

Logun axsor .22 magazine

Hey all,

I bought a logun axsor carbine about 12 years ago and used it a few times and found it amazing, due to general life and a girl friend who did not like the whole gun thing I stopped shooting and have not used the gun for over 11 years bar getting it out every now and then to look at etc, it's mint, the girl friend is gone but I still have the gun lol, I am planning going shooting again but I have come across a problem, I seem to have lost my magazine, after ringing around many gun shops and spares shops I belive Logan stopped making guns years ago and these magazines are like rocking horse s**t, I feel like I am trying to track down for a fly fishing book by J R Hartley... so the reason for this post is does anyone have a spare for sale or know where I might get one, I have tried all over, willing to pay over the odds for one as its a really nice gun and is like new, worse case scenario I may have to sell the gun to some who has magazines and buy a new gun, but would rather keep it cos as I remember it was an awesome peice of kit when I was using it all those years ago.

Cheers

evilbay

they come up on that auction site and are around £30

Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    they come up on that auction site and are around £30
    I keep checking eeBay but not seen any yet only for s16, i would pay happily pay more than 30 squid for one.