Thread: Baikal Mp 46m vs IZH 46m

Baikal Mp 46m vs IZH 46m

Hi, can anyone tell me the differences between the MP and the IZH? I have seen a new MP46m available for £275. Seems very cheap to me. I have tried Google but to no avail.

The following link states they are the same? As you say the price seems strangely low for new.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/IZH_46...stol_Combo/581

MmiZH usually refers to the factory and I Russia branding, Baikal tends to be the selling outside Russia naming like Norinco for China. Surely same pistol. Great if you found cheap they get great reviews

Thanks for that, I was hoping that was the case. I shall be putting an order in I think.

Thanks Bazmati. I have heard such good reviews that I think I will have to buy it. They can't all be wrong......can they?

I don't think so, it was price that prevented me. Lots of Sillouette shooters use in USA, can have a scope rail fitted, also some mods available (Mac 1 i think)
    That price is what second hand see to go for.

I thought that there was a typo in the advert so actually got the price confirmed by email. That price actually includes delivery to 3rd party dealer.

I believe they're around 450 euro's new here, so 275 pounds can be correct.
    Yes they are the same. Baikal=izh
    ATB,
    yana

Thank you Hwtyger. Trying to place an order now. I will let you all know wheni it arrives!

Did you buy one????

Come on then Addy did you buy one?
    I am quite interested, especially at that price!
    C

Hi Jehoolio, funnily enough I picked it up from my local gun shop this afternnon. Absolutely thrilled with it at the moment. The trigger is a delight. As others have said just a little work with the Dremmel required to make the grip a little more comfortable. Can't wait to get to my club tomorrow to give it a workout. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention where I bought it so PM me if you are interested. Price ended up £275.99 including delivery to local dealer.

That's great news Addy, I will probably get one in the next few months- once I've paid for xmas
    I think I know where you got it from, as I did a search on the interweb and came up with that price delivered.
    Let us know how you get on with it in a couple of weeks!
    C