Thread: gamo 10 m side lever ssp target rifle

gamo 10 m side lever ssp target rifle

any idea of value on this anyone,it's been to the gunsmith for a full service and oil change etc,it's shooting at 6ft/lb
    and is very accurate,a bit hard to cock as the effort is on the closing stroke of the lever,its a big full size rifle with diopter rear and hooded front sight and in great condition both in the bluing and the stock and the barrel finish is still as new
    ive got pics but cant put them on this part of the forum but can send by email,i haven't got a clue withj this as i've never even seen one before ,are they rare or was they just an unpopular rifle,seems to be very well made though
    atb
    dave

I think what you have is a Gamo 126 Super Match, quite rare now but mainly because they were very problematic, from what I recall they had a "booster" device behind the main gas ram that failed and caused power loss. Perfectly accurate when working but it was the "when" that was the problem, not sure what the value would be now for one,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

That sounds right

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    I think what you have is a Gamo 126 Super Match, quite rare now but mainly because they were very problematic, from what I recall they had a "booster" device behind the main gas ram that failed and caused power loss. Perfectly accurate when working but it was the "when" that was the problem, not sure what the value would be now for one,
    I COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS they did have problems when the wrong oil was used but it didnt cost much to have this serviced and get it back to 100 %,would it be worth 225 quid its in a big daft padded bag did they come in one
    atb
    dave

I would want to suggest a price, they come up for sale very rarely so difficult to price on previous valuations, maybe someone else on here can give you a better idea, they were actually a nice rifle to shoot though and parts are still readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    I COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS they did have problems when the wrong oil was used but it didnt cost much to have this serviced and get it back to 100 %,would it be worth 225 quid its in a big daft padded bag did they come in one
    atb
    dave
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

yes nige you're right

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    I would want to suggest a price, they come up for sale very rarely so difficult to price on previous valuations, maybe someone else on here can give you a better idea, they were actually a nice rifle to shoot though and parts are still readily available.
    it does shoot really well i shot it at the club this morning and got the hang of cocking it,you have to slide the port cover back by hand put the pellet in close the lever slightly then pull back and cock it and every shot is a full 6ft/lb and bang on
    the bull,rested of course coz i'm a shit shot lol,now i know it shoots perfect and has no faults its up for sale at 225 collected or 250 posted pics by email as i dont know how to do photobucket,thts if i can sell it on this part of the forum or should i put in on the guns for sale section
    atb
    dave

As far as I'm aware you can sell on this thread but if you list in sales you can add pics to go with the listing without using photo bucket etc

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    it does shoot really well i shot it at the club this morning and got the hang of cocking it,you have to slide the port cover back by hand put the pellet in close the lever slightly then pull back and cock it and every shot is a full 6ft/lb and bang on
    the bull,rested of course coz i'm a shit shot lol,now i know it shoots perfect and has no faults its up for sale at 225 collected or 250 posted pics by email as i dont know how to do photobucket,thts if i can sell it on this part of the forum or should i put in on the guns for sale section
    atb
    dave
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,