Thread: Supported Air Pistol Shooting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutty View Post
    A bit behind the times. The ball was set rolling last February and there have been items about Supported Air Pistol in the last two editions of The Rifleman.
    Rutty
    We know we are a bit behind the times - certainly behind the Germans - so lets do some catching up !

I have the last two issues of The Rifleman magazine - I will look again ( with magnifying glass) but apart from the possible future interest from the Disabled Shooting Project (Autumn 2014 and Winter 2014) I did not see anything too informative mentioned.

My guess is that very few people know about the "ball that was set rolling last February" so maybe this "push" on the BBS may be rather more effective in getting people actually doing something about it.

We will test the idea at RMTC next Tuesday night and would like to work to the existing German rules rather than reinventing the wheel....IF and WHEN it is possible to see them !

Does anybody know how to get a copy of these elusive German rules that have been in existence since 2011 - or maybe even earlier ?

If so - do share
    Last edited by zooma; 25-01-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.