Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How the hell did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Blimey you should see a doctor you have got springeritis

Quote Originally Posted by mojomike View Post
    Blimey you should see a doctor you have got springeritis
    Knowing my luck if I went to see the quack he would be selling a HW35! The last '35 I bought, a pre safety catch was manufactured in 1974 was in such a state I felt sorry for it. It ended up with a complete refurb, re blue and new (s/h) stock. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...?sort=6&page=1

Ive a couple of pcp's as well so a cure for 'springeritis' wouldn't help.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Good point about the shoes...I will save that for when I come across another Jackal-useful ammo that I will save for the right moment

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?
    I'm glad I've managed to keep my collection fairly small at 1 Springer, 1 PCP and 1 Multi-pump Pistol. Did have a springer pistol too but sold it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Edtwozeronine View Post
    I'm glad I've managed to keep my collection fairly small at 1 Springer, 1 PCP and 1 Multi-pump Pistol. Did have a springer pistol too but sold it on.
    There's still time

Honest, I aint got a habit...

With under 20 pistols & rifles it appears I have no problem...but there seems to be an exponential increase. A couple of years back, it would be 'OK if I buy a gun for my b'day & Xmas prezzie'. Now I buy one for each, & maybe if there's something on agbbs I wanted/had as a youngster at a reasonable price might indulge...
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Good point about the shoes...I will save that for when I come across another Jackal-useful ammo that I will save for the right moment
    I accept no responsibility if the good Lady throws some of said shoes at you mind