Hi all,

Just been reading some of the comments on Peter Dunkleys for sale thread, (after I had picked myself off the floor at the mention of breaking it up and selling on a spares ) and it got me thinking about what the ultimate "Light Pattern" collection might consist of if funds and gun availability were not a problem.

So here is the ultimate collection

(1)1906 Lincoln Jeffries 'L The Lincoln' Air Rifle Patent' Ladies pattern gun, with a straight hand stock (standard breech)

(2)1906 Lincoln Jeffries 'L The Lincoln Air Rifle Patent' with an improved breech with the knurled nut

(3) 1906 BSA 'The BSA Air Rifle' in Light Pattern , with keyhole (improved breech with new retaining plate)

(4) 1907 BSA Improved Model B Air Rifle in light pattern

(5) 1908 BSA Improved Model D Air Rifle in light Pattern (bayonet cocking lever)

(6) 1912 BSA Improved Model D Air Rifle in light Pattern (side button cocking lever)

(7) 1913 BSA Improved Model D Air Rifle in light pattern with double safety sear

(8) 1914 BSA 'Standard' Air Rifle No 1 Bore - photo etched cylinder

(9) 1919 post war light pattern with Improved model D cylinder stampings, and other earlier components

(10) 1919 'BSA Standard No.1 Bore' with a two hole trigger block (photo-etched cylinder details)

(11) 1921 ' BSA Standard No.1 Bore' with a three hole trigger block

(12) 1929 'BSA Standard No.1Bore with the rare transistional shaped stock (rounded 1920's style with BSA letters in the chequering)

(13) 1933 'BSA Standard No. 1 Bore (L prefix) with the new more angular 1930's style stock

(14) 1936 BSA Standard No.1 Bore (A prefix)

And obviously I would want both straighthand and pistol hand stocked versions of all the pre WW1 guns...... and maybe even a few guns with peepsights etc