Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: withdrawl simptoms or a case of that time of the month

withdrawl simptoms or a case of that time of the month

withdrawl simptoms,having been stopped driving till I have my stitches out after a minor knee op been unable to visit the range or even get into the mancave driving me mad ,pissed off with the DIY trips AGH !!!!!! anyone else suffer from a similar affliction or is it the time of the year thing:
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Quote Originally Posted by davymole View Post
    withdrawl simptoms,having been stopped driving till I have my stitches out after a minor knee op been unable to visit the range or even get into the mancave driving me mad ,pissed off with the DIY trips AGH !!!!!! anyone else suffer from a similar affliction or is it the time of the year thing:
    had a serious accident and reoair job in 2007, couldnt drive and get to range (only 5 miles away) for over a year allmost went stir crazy has dont have a garden only a small concrete yard. Dug out my old gat and dart board got some darts, worked for me, get well soon.

I have one air pistol, really for 'stuck inside ' situations, that works
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Whimps! When I had a bit of a sore leg http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=16 just before Christmas I didn't miss a gun club meeting and I drove there myself. :-)
    Mind you, when I got this http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=4&o=6 I had chance to catch up on my airgun reading for a couple of days.
    They build em tough oop north.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Whimps! When I had a bit of a sore leg http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=16 just before Christmas I didn't miss a gun club meeting and I drove there myself. :-)
    Mind you, when I got this http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=4&o=6 I had chance to catch up on my airgun reading for a couple of days.

ATB
    Ian
    Respect Ian
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Thumbs up

Davy

I'm awaiting a date to have one of my knees replaced so i'll have it to come, The Consultant says I won't be able to drive for six weeks but as I hate driving that won't bother me too much, I'm just going to have to get my lads to do the shopping is all!!

Can't wait to get it over and done with as I'm fed up with my leg going from under me as i'm walking along!!

I'vge been off work for five months and all i've done is seen three consultants- The last one I saw will actually be doing the op and was wondering why I was called to see the other two!!!

Get well soon mate

EDIT- I need both doing but they said they would only do one at a time so that I still have some mobility

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

No point in bringing the latest project along then? I'll take the new chrono away if you like. It'll save you dreaming about using it.
    Get well soon!

ATB
    Ian
    tough or crazy

Quote Originally Posted by deejayuu View Post
    No point in bringing the latest project along then? I'll take the new chrono away if you like. It'll save you dreaming about using it.
    Get well soon!
    can always have a brew and have had chance to use the new chrono before was laid up,Having to look forward to sitting next to the misses driving which scares me witlesscame to ruthin the other week eyes closed down the Bulch
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    tough or crazy
    Wibble!

Wibble!
    and the underpants on the head and 2 pencils in the nostrals- alla black adder goes forth

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    and the underpants on the head and 2 pencils in the nostrals- alla black adder goes forth

So, youve seen my passport photo.

So, youve seen my passport photo.
    Nah in mine I look like a troll,

you should be fine to drive after a minor knee op? i had an acl reconstruction and if memory serves me right i was driving short distances within a week,then last year had another one on it(grind off) a bone spur and cartilage repair and i walked out. the only thing that can stop you is if your having pain when moving it?

hey - fatttmann - not sure what u mean with the pants on the head but when i went for my first op i didn't know they where paper pants - i thought it was a hair-net? now wonder the nurse's where laughing when they came to get me and all me ar-e hanging out of the gown cos i couldn't reach to tie em up??

Quote Originally Posted by davymole View Post
    I'll have to pop up Dave and you can watch me shooting your rifles in the garden Or you could come down to my nice warm mancave and check out my new vintage Bridges grinder and Record vise . If you get bored you could check out my secret Jazz mag collection Well its not secret really , only to the Mrs Atb mike
    A few nice rifles