Thread: withdrawl simptoms or a case of that time of the month

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Whimps! When I had a bit of a sore leg http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=16 just before Christmas I didn't miss a gun club meeting and I drove there myself. :-)
    Mind you, when I got this http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=4&o=6 I had chance to catch up on my airgun reading for a couple of days.
    They build em tough oop north.

ATB
    Ian
    Respect Ian
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Thumbs up

Davy

I'm awaiting a date to have one of my knees replaced so i'll have it to come, The Consultant says I won't be able to drive for six weeks but as I hate driving that won't bother me too much, I'm just going to have to get my lads to do the shopping is all!!

Can't wait to get it over and done with as I'm fed up with my leg going from under me as i'm walking along!!

I'vge been off work for five months and all i've done is seen three consultants- The last one I saw will actually be doing the op and was wondering why I was called to see the other two!!!

Get well soon mate

EDIT- I need both doing but they said they would only do one at a time so that I still have some mobility

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

No point in bringing the latest project along then? I'll take the new chrono away if you like. It'll save you dreaming about using it.
    Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by deejayuu View Post
    No point in bringing the latest project along then? I'll take the new chrono away if you like. It'll save you dreaming about using it.
    Get well soon!
    can always have a brew and have had chance to use the new chrono before was laid up,Having to look forward to sitting next to the misses driving which scares me witlesscame to ruthin the other week eyes closed down the Bulch
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance