Thread: Browning Buckmark .22lr Rifle.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks mate.

It's early days yet, but like you say, I think I might have this rifle a while.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    Thanks mate.

It's early days yet, but like you say, I think I might have this rifle a while.

great little review!

I didn't think these were you mentioned about using these with a sac moderator did yours come with a screw cut barrel or did you get it done?

all the ones i have seen have not been threaded. I pretty much wanted a light accurate gun for night vision, that will cycle subs.

many thanks, dave

Quote Originally Posted by forbs View Post
    great little review!

I didn't think these were you mentioned about using these with a sac moderator did yours come with a screw cut barrel or did you get it done?

all the ones i have seen have not been threaded. I pretty much wanted a light accurate gun for night vision, that will cycle subs.

many thanks, dave
    They come in a variety of versions Dave, but yes, mine came with an ultra short screw-cut barrel.

So long as you keep the trigger and breech mechanism reasonably clean, the rifle will cycle subs all day long.

Have a hunt around on guntrader to find what you're looking for (ie carbine sporter screw-cut version). They're out there mate. They're not cheap, but are well worth splashing out for. Let us know how you get on.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Pistol

I have had a go on the buck mark as a rifle, but i prefer it as a long barreled pistol!