Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap place for pellets

Cheap place for pellets

Hi all,

I just found an online shop that's relatively cheap for pellets.

http://www.countrywaygunshop.co.uk/

Cheap mainly because p&p is £2 for transaction £20 or under.

Thanks.

Adrian
    Conflict of interest - none

Thanks for that, reasonably priced as well if you just wanted 1 tin to try

Mods; I think I just accidentally reported that post, damnable phone....
    HW98 .177, Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56, WW tune HW97 blue laminate .177, Hawke eclipse 4-16x50 ir BSA Scorpion se tactical .177 ,BSA deerhunter 6.5-32×46 SMK XS78, .22 3-9x40 Mountmaster- Remington Express xp tactical .22, standard - Gamo CF20 .177 - mk1 meteor .177

www.voymir.com free shipping and they are cheap. Used them a few times now for JSB's in various head sizes

Sundon Model Shop on also gets my vote, they package to the far end of a fart to ensure your pellets arrive undamaged
    Ex-Airgunner

"Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

I had to Google around for some prices and admit to being a bit shocked...have prices jumped in the last few years? I admit that i haven't bought any pellets from shops in around 7 or 8 years so was surprised to see the prices. I can remember ordering 1000 tins direct from JSB approx 10 years ago for 3.32 a tin....Last year i got 200 tins of JSB at a fiver each but that was down to blind luck and contacts.

And there's me feeling guilty for letting someone have a sleeve of my good batch for 60 quid...
    Last edited by ChrisC; 29-01-2015 at 12:59 PM.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

http://www.intershoot.co.uk/acatalog/Air_Pellets.html
    Best place for jsb pellets, free delivery, plus good discount on bulk order!

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    www.voymir.com free shipping and they are cheap. Used them a few times now for JSB's in various head sizes

Sundon Model Shop on also gets my vote, they package to the far end of a fart to ensure your pellets arrive undamaged
    I have to agree with richierich's choices . I use voymir most , P&P is free and their price on JSB exacts takes some beating . Also the packaging is very good . Sundon model shop is very good too and offer pellets at very competitive prices so I use them occasionsly

another vote for Voymir, great service, got mine today.
    BASC Airgun member

Just had a browse of country way gun shop, all seems to expensive to me, or am I missing something.
    BASC Airgun member

Must have missed the thread on cheap pellet shops. I've been over paying for my pellets either via the local RFD or delivery charge online. Sorry.

Adrian

+ 1 for intershoot

Neither of those stock any RWS, if anyone happens to know best place for them would be appreciated??

Quote Originally Posted by rottenshot View Post
    Neither of those stock any RWS, if anyone happens to know best place for them would be appreciated??
    Sundon Model Shop http://.eu/1zFVz1V
    Ex-Airgunner

Rotten shot , the cheapest that I have found for RWS super field is JS Ramsbottoms that's in both of the popular calibers. The link in post number four are pennies cheaper for superdomes but I do not know their delivery costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Waisted View Post
    Rotten shot , the cheapest that I have found for RWS super field is JS Ramsbottoms that's in both of the popular calibers. The link in post number four are pennies cheaper for superdomes but I do not know their delivery costs.
    Their p&p is £6 flat rate, making them more expensive then others unless you buy in bulk.