Thread: West lake/smk B2

West lake/smk B2

Yes I know it's crap but I still have one and would like to get rid of it as I won't be using it and it's taking up space I need for my FAC rifles in the safe. Any ideas what to do with it? i can't imagine it being worth anything

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Fence post?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Cricket bat!

HTH!

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Anyone want it? Free for collection

I would have it if only you live down the road from me... do you deliver?! :-D

Wouldn't mind having a go at fettling with one of these and see if they are as bad as people say they are!

Adrian

secretagentmole Guest
    See if the local scouts want an air rifle!

Quote Originally Posted by danfick View Post
    Anyone want it? Free for collection
    If you would post (and postage not too excessive) I'll take it. I'll pay postage of course.

Adrian

I'm happy to box up if you would like to arrange a collection. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the address for collection

Quote Originally Posted by Twodoctors View Post
    I would have it if only you live down the road from me... do you deliver?! :-D

Wouldn't mind having a go at fettling with one of these and see if they are as bad as people say they are!

Adrian
    I did just that, but wished I hadn't bothered. Polished all the slots, fitted a better piston seal, decent lube, etc, but you can't do much about the trigger, which is really bad. Welsh Willy does better triggers for the SMKs, which makes them worth doing, but not for the B2.

Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Quote Originally Posted by danfick View Post
    I'm happy to box up if you would like to arrange a collection. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the address for collection
    As I understand we can only post rifles via ParcelForce 48. If you have no other options and are feeling bored let me know and I'll refund you the postage!

Adrian

I'm away until Tuesday but can easily collect it if it's still available when I get back. Am after a plinker to work on.