Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surrey Guns

Blimey...didn't see that coming. Peter lives just up the road from me, I'll have to see if I can pop in and see him

I won't comment on the reasons behind the closure (and it would be unfair to do so, given I am also in the trade) but would advise anyone that has paid for goods, paid deposits for goods, or has left goods in for repair to get in touch with the Croydon Court Bailiffs as a matter of urgency on 03001235577

It's my understanding that the bailiffs will have been there since the 10th March, so time is of the essence and the queue is already pretty long.

I'm not sure if you need to file a claim with them or via the Small Claims Court, but the Court will advise. Your paperwork will need to be in order to prove that said goods/monies are yours etc.

Ryan (Intershoot)
    Last edited by demonloop; 18-03-2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: phone number added

Sad that an other gun shop has gone, but also sad for the people who have left deposits on guns or left for repair,as they have got to go through a lot of hassel to get their money or guns back, if they can?.

Surrey Guns - Auctioneers

Hi all,

Thanks for all your help with this. Sadly looks like my Pardini has gone to auction through the liquidators...

Annoyed and out of pocket as I am I also feel for Peter at the loss of his business.

I traced the auctioneers down through Surrey, then Met Police - AE Johnson & Sons 01932 872990 (should anyone be having the same trouble as me) but have only got through to an answer machine so far. I'm hoping to trace the liquidators through them but I doubt i'll ever see my pistol.

If I do hear back and get some answers i'll post details as and when.

Thanks again.

Mat

Surrey Guns - Claim Details

Hi All.

Having spent the afternoon on the phone i've got some info.

OK if you need to talk to someone about a Surrey Guns claim please email:

info@thesheriffsoffice.com with the subject being Surrey Guns - Claim.

Give all your details (name, address, phone number and then your gun details) plus any back up material you might have, photos, receipts etc.

AE Johnson will be dealing with the liquidators returning guns to their rightful owner. They need proof of ownership and your License.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mjwardle View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for all your help with this. Sadly looks like my Pardini has gone to auction through the liquidators...

Annoyed and out of pocket as I am I also feel for Peter at the loss of his business.

I traced the auctioneers down through Surrey, then Met Police - AE Johnson & Sons 01932 872990 (should anyone be having the same trouble as me) but have only got through to an answer machine so far. I'm hoping to trace the liquidators through them but I doubt i'll ever see my pistol.

If I do hear back and get some answers i'll post details as and when.

Thanks again.

Mat
    I'm really surprised they can do that as you're still the legal owner .... have you questioned the legality of it????