Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: First gun of 2015 you've bought?

Thumbs up

First gun of 2015 and first for close to a decade since I sold my beloved Fenman. Sold up due to lack of time and places to go. Hopefully a nice as new UK built Xocet will be the perfect way to get back into the swing of things.

Brocock Grand Prix. found it brand new in a shop in Barnsley for £200

Walter LGU. I haven't shot it yet but I'm very excited trying it out.

New Old Stock FX Verminator Mk1 in .177

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Remington express in 22, brand new for £120 inc a scope!!

Shoots better out the box than a HW97 KT I bought and moved on a couple of years ago!
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

CZ 200s-colour awaiting arrival
    Ouch!
    Barn Door Scarer
    HW95k .22, HW50s .22, BSA Goldstar SE .177, AA 510 Ult Sporter .177

Just purchased my second gun of the year a .177 Daystate Airwolf CDT

Mike

I bought a Diana 440 th .177 second hand .
    This is my second 440 th .
    I zeroed it last weekend and its just as good as my original with crosman premier 7.9 .I bought it as a spare . These guns are underestimated in my opinion . I score 10% better with the 440 th than i have managed to achieve with a weihrauch 97 kt shooting sft.Trigger is better than Weihrauch.
    The cocking load is substantial , but when you shoot it a bit the muscles develop.
    I also received excellent aftersales service from the factory with my original gun when there was a problem that the importer failed to sort out and have received free spares on request direct from the factory which is as it should be .

I am now waiting for a nice sling, some swivels and a uncle mikes magnum band for the underlever to arrive from and it'll be ready to go .

The breech seal was damaged when i got it but its fixed now with a spare from the factory .Not spotted in the shop unfortunately or i'd have gone for another tenner off!
    Great guns , great service from the factory .

Just picked up a Diana 48 Black Pro. Wanted a nice sidelever for a long time. Couldn't say no at half list price.

I thought I would try to cut back on buying new toys for my New Years Resolution...... So far I have bought a Turkish Webley Tomahawk, a Hatsan BT65 30 ft lb .177 (got to drop the power on that one to get the accuracy sorted) a Daystate Huntsman MK2 in a CS1000 stock with very nice wood, an RWS model 6, oh and a Titan Mohawk that should arrive tomorrow... I think I need help.... Oops I forgot, I also bought a Theoben MFR with a CS800 stock.... My bad....

A used tx200 mk3 .177 to get me back to the sport. I like this gun, it was an absolute bargain and it's in mint condition.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by airgunwerks View Post
    I thought I would try to cut back on buying new toys for my New Years Resolution...... So far I have bought a Turkish Webley Tomahawk, a Hatsan BT65 30 ft lb .177 (got to drop the power on that one to get the accuracy sorted) a Daystate Huntsman MK2 in a CS1000 stock with very nice wood, an RWS model 6, oh and a Titan Mohawk that should arrive tomorrow... I think I need help.... Oops I forgot, I also bought a Theoben MFR with a CS800 stock.... My bad....
    That's just being greedy......I'm only jealous!!!!

I bought a new steyr lg110 hft a few weeks ago
    In the last year I have sold my 36 gun collection
    I'm down to only this rifle now